Enterprise Car Rental - Tollway scam
I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.
Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?
I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.
Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!review #476887
You may also like
- "They boast new cars and pre hire check however I saw none of this. I paid about a tenth of the cars value to hire a wreck in Bourges airport..."
- "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..."
- "I rented a car from Greenmotion, via carhire3000.com. Carhire3000 is a discount web site, owned by priceline.com which does not tell you where you are getting the car from until..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "We aren't wealthy people but for our wedding which we saved up money and we decided to have fun and splurge a little. We came across this bobble head..."
- "Why does every 12pack of pepsi have 1 or 2 empty or flat bsd tasting soda i pour out. This is every day. Im addicted to it like ppl with..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."