Enterprise Car Rental - Tollway scam
I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.
Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?
I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.
Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!review #476887
You may also like
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "Last November, I made a reservation online for a full-size car. Arrived at Thrifty at 220 Yonge St, Toronto, to be told that the only vehicle they have is a..."
- "Thirteen Days Ago, on July 18, 2014, around 8:30am, my parked Chrysler 300C was hit by an Enterprise Chevy Captiva rental car. My car was knocked up on the curb..."
- "Tuesday, 02/25/2014 I decided to treat my parents to a long overdue lunch at Chili's today.I had a coupon for a free appetizer, we ordered lunch, dessert..."
- "The pool at this hotel ruined my kids birthday party. There was too much chlorine in the pool. The kids were coughing, puking, had extremely red eyes and puffy red..."
- " I just was sitting down to eat some of your soup when I realized that the Potatoes are hard as rocks. Wassup it may not mean much to your..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."