Enterprise Car Rental - Tollway scam

Feb 24
review #476887 contact

I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.

Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?

I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.

Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!

668590c
Had an experience with Enterprise Car Rental?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Josh

Mar 05 Cooper City, Florida

@Anonymous, you're a piece of rubbish Enterprise employee. When your day comes you won't be saying the same garbage. :( :( :(

EnterpriseCares

Feb 25 Renton, Washington

Albanypark, I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us at Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, the exact branch location, and any other details. Please put reference #140225-002903 in the subject line of your email -Christina

albanypark

Mar 06

A follow up to my situation. I am pleased to say I received a call from the manager (John) and was satisfied
with a resolution to my problem. I didn't realize the volume of missed tolls in the Chicagoland area from Enterprise cars (over 4,000) daily probably contributes to a whole lot of aggravation and frustration in trying to get ahold of a live person.

Feb 24

Maybe you should look at your contract before you call people names.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Car Rental.
Filing a new complaint about
×