Enterprise Car Rental - The Worse Customer Service Employees in Ft.Myers
I can not explain the service I received since day one!I was not explained the options I had in renting a car or what Enterprise provided!
I was a first time renter and choose Enterpprise to do business with! First and for most the workers attitude were horrible! Very fake and did not care about the customers satisfaction at all.They said i wasnt aloud to pay cash and delayed my rental, after 3 hrs i went back and another employee told me i could pay cash? Waste of my time!
They never explained the contrat or that i could take the vechicle out of town! I ended up finding out more things after the whole rental was done..i ended up spending 1,000.00 in 1wk of total rental! Plus got half my deposit tooken away, when i asked why they said they didnt know i had to speak with the manager! No explanation at all!!!!
Also, Gave my deposit onto someone elses card, which i now know they werent ever supoose to take someone elses card for payment and they did! I still do not have my deposit bacK! Ive called for help n they have always said to call back they were too busy to assist me! I spent oover 1,000.00 plus they took $70 out of my deposit and i still not know why!
I was never explained but well did they charge me! The empolyess were NO HELP at all and were very unprofessional! I've worked in the customer service industry for years and even i know better than to treat a customer that way! If that was my job i would have been fired on the spot for making the company look soooo bad!
Besides the service i loved the car! Clean, good on gas, nice, PERFECT!!! But i was not happpy at all with the service in the building! They told me they would have a manager call me regarding the situation with my deposit and why they took it awayy and it has been a wk after and still no call from a managerto explain!!!!
Wow! Great service! The girls names were Ashley and Sarah! I would not recommend that location ever again because of their poor service the employees gave!!!
I just called to ask about my deposit and some guy answered and laughed and said "im sorry ashley put it onto the cc u provided" even after i spoke to her and request a check in the mail! The guy said since i did make my last extension payment with a cc that they would give my deposit onto that cc...WHICH i was never explained either!!!!! Now i have to call my brother and kindly ask him if he could please send me my deposit because they couldnt follow directions! Enterprise on Daniels Parkway in Ft.Myers should be aware of my complaint!
And I also think I deserve a final explanation!!!V.Reyesreview #235400
You may also like
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "I rented a car for couple weeks in Prague Budget.cz in November 2014. When I was returning a car they registered two small scratches that seemed to be new one: 1) 1..."
- "Some people are charged with fines of up to $2,500.00 for breaking fire codes, others just snub the noses at them. Jackets, boots, and backpacks line both sides of this..."
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."