Enterprise Car Rental - False damage claim by Enterprise Rent-A-Car
I rented a car in Anchorage, AK January 2014 and turned it in two days later. I turned it in without incident. Soon after they started harassing me regarding a false damage claim. They made different statements each time they called regarding alleged minor damage re location, description, etc.
Now they are continuing to add on additional charges, providing blurry photos and doing lots of fishy things. Seems to be a real racket I'm told.
The car appeared fine when I turned it in. Nothing at all occurred during my rental.
What government agencies would have oversight over questionable practices like this ? I'll also contact the appropriate consumer advocates with media.c236d9d
You may also like
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a "Premium" arrangment of roses and carnations from Ava's, the photo they show has 12+ roses and even more carnations. What did my mother..."
- "HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a system being used by Barack Obama and the United States Government to purposely manipulate the weather over certain areas of the country..."
- "Ran across this individual several time in the past and heard about his business practices from practically half of Anchorage, Alaska. Well finally I had a chance to see what..."